Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Month O' Monsters 2016 - The Eighth Post

Every year I try to make October my month to watch spooky and scary movies, (for obvious reasons). The movies may even be comedy, but they all fit a monstery, or halloweeny, bill in some way. The other night I watched Arachnophobia, it got me in a spidey mood, and this big fella made a home in my sketchbook.

I've been trying to do a better job of being in my sketchbook more. I want to get back to working by hand, with markers, pens, pencils, etc, to flesh out ideas and depend less on the 'puter. Hopefully you'll be seeing more of these sketchbook entires.




If anyone is interested, below are October's Halloween movies so far. I started about a week ago, and my goal is to hit thirteen movies by the 31st. If the list seems a little odd or random, it's because I try to have a completely different list each year, and I like it to have a good mix.

1. Hocus Pocus
2. Arachnophobia
3. Fright Night (1985)
4. Interview with the Vampire
5. The Black Cauldron
6. The Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)
7. Gremlins 2: The New Batch
8. Sleepy Hollow (1999)


No comments:

Post a Comment