Monday, September 29, 2014

Sup-tember #8 - Oatley Academy: Some WIP's

Hello again everybody!

So I mentioned in my previous post that, over the summer, I attended Chris Oatley's Painting Drama course (and it was amazing). WELL. The artwork that I posted alongside that article was far from the only painting that I created while studying under Mr. Oatley: so I wanted to post one more update with a few of my Works In Progress.






Some character design and scene sketches for a story project that I'm still working on.


Some color roughs for my "Fancy Animals" project in the Magic Box painting course

Hope you enjoyed this little peak into my ever-growing stack of unfinished projects! Don't worry about these guys too much, once I finish up my paintings for Month O' Monsters they will get plenty of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment