Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SUP-Tember #1 - A Dragon of Sorts!

Hey everybody! Sorry it's been such a long while since i've posted; there have been a lot of changes in my life lately which include but are not limited to:

- Quitting my marketing job of 2.5 years

- Moving to North Carolina!

- Starting my first job in the video game industry at Imangi Studios

SO. Hopefully that I explains why I abandoned you all for such a long time. Anyway.

Here is a dragon painting that I worked on over the summer, after seeing How to Train Your Dragon 2:


I actually started this piece after seeing The Desolation of Smaug last christmas, but lost interest in it until June when the new How to Train Your Dragon movie inspired me to get it finished. Hope you enjoy!

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment